National Waste Management Pty Ltd operates under the domain of nationalskipbins.com.au, together with the trading names of National Waste Management and National Skip Bins. A reference to National Skip Bins is a reference to National Waste Management Pty Ltd and visa versa.
Please carefully read through our delivery, refund and privacy policies below.
We pride ourselves on customer service and would like the opportunity to rectify any issues that you may encounter at any stage. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
1800 927 833
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from National Skip Bins containing your order details.
The skip bin ordered will arrive at the specified location on the date you have nominated. You are not required to be present when the bin is delivered.
The skip bin will be delivered to the specified location according to the delivery instructions, or what seems most reasonable to the driver if no delivery instructions are specified. If the delivery instructions are unclear National Skip Bins accepts no liability for incorrect placement of the bin.
Changes to Delivery Location
Changes to delivery location must be received and confirmed prior to the loading and scheduling of our vehicles. We reserve the right to apply additional charges for such changes after this time.
If there are any concerns over the delivery instructions or location of your skip bin you are encouraged to contact us in advance. In this manner we can ensure the correct delivery of the product.
- Full payment for the hire is required before delivery of the skip bin.
- Skip bins are left at the property for a maximum of 7 days, however if the bin is required for longer please enquire at time of booking.
- Bins are not to be overloaded. They should only be filled to the top. If they are overloaded our driver will not be able to pick the bin up and may remove any excess material / charges will apply.
- Bins will be collected from the delivery address at the end of the contracted period. If the hirer requests that the bin be picked up prior to the end of the contracted period National Skip Bins reserves the right not to refund any payment to the hirer.
- All green waste is to be placed on top of the skip bin and the heaviest at the bottom. Do not place large flat objects around the sides of the bins to increase the height.
- No dangerous goods are to be disposed of into the bin. This includes:
- Radioactive waste
- Chemicals or drums
- Car parts or batteries
- Flammable liquid
- Oils and paint
- Gas bottles
- Food products or waste
- Dead animals
- Medical waste
- NO ASBESTOS
If you have placed any of the above into the bin we will see it as the rubbish gets tipped out at the processing facility and charges will apply.
- The hirer is liable for the full disposal cost of any hazardous material found in the hired skip bin.
- National Skip Bins shall not be liable for any injuries caused to the hirer, their agents or third parties arising out of use of the skip bin.
- The hirer is liable if the skip bin is stolen or damaged in any way while at the location designated by the hirer.
- Bins are not to be moved once placed by our driver, failure to comply will incur an additional $100 call out fee. Bins will be left on the verge unless otherwise specified by the customer. We do not take responsibility for skip bins delivered away from the street verge.
- The onus is on the skip hirer for any damage to skip bins other than normal wear and tear during the hire period.
- No liability is accepted by National Skip Bins whilst placing or picking up the skip bins.
- Should the skip bin be stolen, lost, destroyed, confiscated or impounded, the hirer agrees to pay National Skip Bins the full replacement value.
- The actual cost of National Skip Bins or their agents in having to collect a skip bin at the end of the hire period due to the hirer's refusal or lack of access shall be paid by the hirer.
- The hirer also agrees to pay all fees associated with having to take legal action to recover either the waste bin, the value of the bin or repair costs through the hirer not complying with the terms and conditions of hire.
- No fire’s or burning of any material placed in skips is allowed.
- For Household Waste:
Weight allowance may apply to household waste, please check at time of booking.
- Mattresses/sprung bed bases will incur an additional charge.
- Any fines imposed on the waste bin whilst in the possession of the hirer are the liability of the hirer.
- By accepting the hire of a bin from National Skip Bins you will be accepting our terms and conditions.
- There is a $50 cancellation/admin fee once order has been placed.
If any ASBESTOS is found in the skip there is a $300 handling fee charged plus tip fee.
Unfortunately, we do not offer returns on a 'change of mind' basis.
If we cannot deliver products or services to meet the requirements of the contract, then we offer a full refund provided the skip bin has not been used.
If the skip bin delivered is inadvertently smaller than the skip bin ordered then we will offer additional skip bins to fulfil the contract.
We offer no refund if the skip bin provided is larger in size than that ordered unless there is a specific issue that causes the large waste bin to be unusable at the ordered location.
We pride ourselves on customer service and would like the opportunity to rectify any issues that you may have. To contact us please send an email to [email protected] or phone 1800 927 833.
Please send an email to [email protected] or phone 1800 927 833 if you have any privacy concerns.
If you contact us we will collect the email address you nominate and any other identifying information you provide, such as a name or phone number.
Please do not give us other personal or sensitive information.
You may opt out of further contact from us at any time by emailing [email protected] or calling 1800 927 833.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
This website, nationalskipbins.com.au, is owned and operated by National Waste Management Pty Ltd.
The use of this website is governed by the policies, terms and conditions described on this page. Your use of this website signifies your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your decision to submit a purchase order to National Waste Management Pty Ltd indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions published on this page shall replace any other terms or conditions, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by National Waste Management Pty Ltd. National Waste Management Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Collection of Information
In order to use the National Skip Bins website we may require information from you in order to provide the best possible service. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support, and accounts including email. Any information collected by National Waste Pty Ltd is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via email or directly through our website.
Use of Collected Information
From time to time we may contact you, for marketing purposes. If you wish to stop this contact you can unsubscribe via a link or contact our Customer Service at [email protected] and we will remove you from future communications.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at [email protected] or phone 1800 927 833.
Order Acceptance Policy
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Your receipt of an electronic order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. National Waste Management Pty Ltd reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. National Waste Management reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by us. National Waste Management Pty Ltd is a seller to end user customers and does not accept orders from dealers, exporters, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell the products offered by National Waste Management Pty Ltd.
Legal and Liability
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.
National Waste Management Pty Ltd is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason. Upon cancellation of an order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that National Waste Management Pty Ltd is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
This site is owned and operated by National Waste Management Pty Ltd. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of National Waste Management Pty Ltd.
All software used on the site is the sole property of National Waste Management Pty Ltd or those supplying the software.
All images appearing on this site, are the sole property of National Waste Management Pty Ltd.
You may use the content of this site for the purpose of viewing and placing an order on this site only and for no other purpose.
No materials from this site may be not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from National Waste Management Pty Ltd. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.